2) coated material surface rough porous, large range of oil absorption;
3) poor exhaust, spray paint on the film has been sprayed on the surface;
4) the amount of diluent to add too much paint spraying too little;
5) polishing of the coating, not fully dry polishing, or polishing wax is too thick;
6) selection of the low boiling point of the diluent, volatile dry too fast;
7) rough or use coarse sandpaper, trachoma;
8) paint after adding curing agent for too long.
9) construction environment is too high, humidity is too large, solvent evaporation is too fast, paint film;